Web development in simple terms means developing a website for the internet. Web development is the process of building and maintaining a website for the Internet or an intranet that is accessed through a web browser and hosted on a server, either on on-premises hardware or in the cloud.
This includes everything from single plain-text web pages up to complex web applications.
The word Web Development is made up of two words, that is:
- Web: It refers to websites, web pages, or anything that works over the internet.
- Development: Building the application from scratch.
Web Development Platforms
- Word Press
All these web developers use multiple programming languages. These languages consist of various variables, syntax, and commands. Each coding language has its unique way of operating. Some of the most common coding languages embrace the following:
Web Development can be classified into two ways:
Front end development and backend development
It is also known as the client-side is the side of a website or software that you see and interact with as an internet user. When website information is transferred from a server to a browser, front-end coding languages allow the website to function without having to continually “communicate” with the internet.
Front-end code allows users to interact with a website and play videos, expand or minimize images, highlight text, and more. Web developers who work on front-end coding work on client-side development.
Front end Languages
- HTML: HTML (Hypertext Markup Language). HTML is the combination of Hypertext and Markup language. Hypertext defines the link between the network pages.
- CSS: CSS(Cascading Style Sheets) it is used to design web pages and apply a style to them.
Back-end also known as the server-side is the side that you don’t see when you use the internet. It’s the digital infrastructure, and to non-developers, it looks like a bunch of numbers, letters, and symbols. It’s the portion of the software package that doesn’t are available direct contact with the users.
Back end Languages
- PHP: PHP is a server-side scripting language designed specifically for web development.
- Java: It is highly scalable. Java is one of the most popular and widely used programming languages and platforms.
- C++: A programming language and widely used nowadays for competitive programming.
- Python: Python is an artificial language that permits you to work quickly and integrate systems additional with efficiency.
- Node.js: Node.js for building back-end services like APIs like Web App or Mobile App. It’s employed in production by giant corporations like Paypal, Uber, Netflix, Walmart, and so on.
For More Interesting Content Click Here
For Any Type of Web or software development Contact Delhi Technology Solution.